Original Release: October 1993 (UK)
Directed by: Michael Schroeder
Written by: Ron Yanover, Mark Geldman, Michael Schroeder
Produced by: Raju Patel, Alain Silver
Running Time: 99 minutes
In the year 2074 the PinWheel corporation creates an 'almost-human' cyborg Casella Reese, aka Cash, designed specifically to charm/seduce her way into a rival manufacturer's headquarters and then self-detonate.
Things go awry, when she starts to have feelings for a human Colton Ricks, aka Colt 45, who works for PinWheel as a martial arts instructor. He falls for Cash as well, and with the help of Mercy, they escape. PinWheel Corp. sends Danny Bench, a 'Cyborg Tracker' after both Colt and Cash. Violence ensues.
Elias Koteas (Colton 'Colt' Ricks), Jack Palance (Mercy), Billy Drago (Danny Bench), Karen Sheperd (Chen), Allen Garfield (Martin Dunn), Ric Young (Bobby Lin)
- Los Angeles, California, USA
- The film takes place decades after the original Cyborg (1989).
- Of all of Angelina Jolie's films, this is rarely discussed. Jolie did discuss it briefly on "Inside the Actor's Studio" in 2005. She said: "I did a fantastic B-movie." When host James Lipton asked if it was a happy experience, she replied: "It was until I saw it."
- Angelina Jolie told The New York Times in 2001 about this movie: "After I saw it, I went home and got sick."
- Alternate title is Cyborg 2: Glass Shadow.
Casella "Cash" Reese: Don't get dead.