Original Release: October 8, 1982 (US)
Directed by: Hal Ashby
Written by: Al Schwartz, Jon Voight
Produced by: Andrew Braunsberg, Robert Schaffel, Edward Teets
Running Time: 120 minutes (Extended Version)
Box Office: $946,461 (US)
Two gamblers must leave New York City after one loses a lot of money. Doing what all gamblers in trouble would do, they hurry to the gambling capital Las Vegas to turn their luck around.
Jon Voight (Alex Kovac), Ann-Margret (Patti Warner), Burt Young (Jerry Feldman), Bert Remsen (Smitty), Jude Farese (Harry), Allen Keller (Joey), Richard Bradford (Bernie Gold).
- This is Angelina Jolie's first movie and and she is credited as Angelina Jolie Voight.
- The picture was filmed in 1980 but not theatrically released for around two years until 1982. So Angelina Jolie was 7 years old.
- Angelina Jolie's mother Marcheline Bertrand has a cameo appearance as "Girl in Jeep".
- Angelina Jolie's brother James Haven was supposed to do the part of Tosh Warner but in last second he didn't do it.
- Original release running time was 105 minutes and the extended version that was released later in 2009 is 120 minutes.